Tuesday, September 16, 2025

‘I love you too!’ My family’s creepy, unsettling week with an AI toy | The cuddly chatbot Grem is designed to ‘learn’ your child’s personality, while every conversation they have is recorded, then transcribed by a third party. It wasn’t long before I wanted this experiment to be over ...

‘I love you too!’ My family’s creepy, unsettling week with an AI toy | The cuddly chatbot Grem is designed to ‘learn’ your child’s personality, while every conversation they have is recorded, then transcribed by a third party. It wasn’t long before I wanted this experiment to be over ... submitted by /u/MetaKnowing
[link] [comments]


from /r/Technology https://ift.tt/tbrwF6l
via IFTTT https://href.li/?https://bit.ly/smartgadgets- https://href.li/?https://bit.ly/smart_gadgets https://href.li/?https://bit.ly/modern_gadgets https://href.li/?https://bit.ly/kitchen_toods

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI Can Solve Almost Any Homework Assignment Tonight. MIT’s August 2026 committee found AI can complete nearly all undergraduate work, urging oral exams and process portfolios over detection tools

submitted by /u/ubcstaffer123 [link] [comments] from /r/Technology https://ift.tt/FDrcMAo via IFTTT https://href.li/?ht...